Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Z-Man

This is my adorable grandson. My son's son. It's still a little bizarre. But he has very devoted and loving parents. His mom, Rachel, is a hoot, really smart and I can tell she is in love with her son the same way I was in love with mine. They were going to name him Laertes, and I'm glad they didn't, but they named him Zeppelin. We call him Zep, or Z. He is a a happy baby. As long as there are people around, he is smiling. This was taken when they were out here from Arizona. I took them to the Children's Museum, and he is crawling through a tunnel (that you can't really see here). He is with the panda I got him when he was born. They named him Sid Friendly (instead of Vicious). I decided I'm allowed grandma's bragging rights. :) When I came home from AZ right after he was born, I decided I needed a baby...so I got Jack, the B&W kitten you see above. Zep is a year old and Jack will be one year next month. It will be fun to see them grow up.

3 comments:

Luna said...

How CUTE! With a name like that, you know he's gonna be cool. Remember the movie "Parenthood" with Steve Martin? The kid was named "cool"?

TM said...

I forgot all about that movie. Yeah, I was really against it, but it's grown on me. I'm really proud of my son. He's had it rough, but he's a good father. I just wish they didn't live so far away. Phoenix, of all places, with TWO serial killers running around!

Nan Patience said...

Cutey-boy!! I can't believe Toni's a grandma!