Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gram's Bragging Rights

















This is mommy Rachel with Zep and daddy Devin with Zep. Z has his mommy's beautiful big eyes with his dad's eye color of brown. Little rock'n'roll baby digs the drums! He is about 10 months old here. I allow myself to indulge my proudgrandma-itus. If you're a grandparent, you can show off your grandchild...it's allowed. :)

Like the piercings? You can't see them on Devin, but he has two in his lower lip and two in his nose, among others. I think if I were in my 20s, I'd have some piercings myself. It would look pretty bad on a slightly older than middle-aged granny, though. Plus, MyMan would NOT be happy. I think there are definitely certain clothing, haircolors, and body adornments that cease to by edgy and cool once you reach a certain age. Then it becomes like a joke. But I STILL want that tatoo I've been threatening to get all my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey TM (TC) Wow Zep looks just like D. when he was a child!!! He is adorable. If I was in your shoes I'd be bragging too.

I pray for the babysitter in the future that Zep doesn't have the right hook that D had!!! Do you remember when I was watching D. & he gave me that black eye? I say keep your eyes opened when saying prayers!
I am glad to see that you have taken on blogging. Looks like it is a good way for you to express yourself. Say hi to your man & D. for me.

Love,

DP in CA

TM said...

That's so funny!! I forgot all about that! And I'm glad you stopped by...keep it up. It will be good to stay in touch. I will be getting to California SOMEDAY and when I do, you are top on my list of people to visit!

Miss you, DP!