Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Links

Well, my buddy, Nancy, came over and figured out for me how to add links, so here they are. First, of course, is her blog...the thing that got ME started. She's an awesome writer and great wit, so check it out. Next is my theatre biz with my partner, Stacy. She is an awesome writer and a great wit. See a pattern?

Internet Movie Database (IMDB) will give you all the info on films that you want. Same for IBDB for Broadway. Have you ever found yourself watching a movie and recognizing an actor and wracking your brains but not connecting where you've seen him or her before? Or chatting with someone about a movie and you just can't remember who directed it and it's driving you crazy? Okay, maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, but it does to me, so...just go to IMBD and look it up. Handy.

East End Arts Council is a great resource for anything to do with the arts. And one of my real favorites, Hoaxbusters. Whenever I get an email warning me about a virus or about anything, or a petition, or whatever, I always go to Hoaxbusters before sending it on. Nine times out of ten, it's confirmed as a hoax. That still amazes me...that people actually sit around thinking of ways to waste other peoples' time and that they even START these things. Really. Get a life, dude.

Melaleuca is a great company that manufactures high quality, environmentally friendly, all natural products, from skin care to home cleaning products to toothpaste. Check it out.

US Women Without Borders works to end violence against women. So does V-Day. And Femina Web search provides a directory of links to female friendly sites.

If you have any links that belong here, feel free to suggest.

1 comment:

Nan Patience said...

You did it! You added your links. You're a quick learner. Nice selection, too.

Me and Stacy are not only writers with wit (www?) but we look alike, too.