Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Wish

Okay, well, I've been thinking on this a lot. Every time I came up with something, I thought of something that needed to happen first for that wish to happen. Like Lunachick - money could be eliminated, but greed needed to be eliminated first. Someone else said Peace on earth. But something else needed to happen before that. And i guess, in a fantasy world, we don't deed to worry about such things, but I think I went right to the source. For all the crappy things to disappear, one thing, I think, needs to happen first. Unfortunately, while I happen to be a "dopeless hope fiend," I'm not too confident this will ever happen, but if I could wish for one thing in three words or less, it would be "enlightenment for humanity." I believe all goo things would stem from that. And I'm not talking religion. Okay, sticks, stones, cards, and letters, bring 'em on. :)

No comments: