Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Watch out for this one...

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand.

This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Please share this warning with your friends. If you do not have friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

3 comments:

Madalyn said...

I love this.

I have been infected several times by this virus. Each time I think I am cured and I get infected yet again.

Really fun - I will enjoy passing this around especially to all of my IT friends.

Luna said...

uuuggghhhh! If only I'd known sooner!

Hey Toni-what do you think of Amy Winehouse? I'm addicted.

j-m said...

I love this! I'm gonna copy it and pass it along. Right now, I am drowning in WORK, that unfortunately is tied to my finishing grad school, but the 1/2 bottle of Portuguese charmine in the fridge is testimony to my decompressing late at night afterward.

Can you recommend a good, not-too-dry red for additional sessions? I find it helps with cramps and things, too.