Monday, April 16, 2007

Meditation

Here is a short video clip from Jack Kornfield that was sent to me from my Sis. "He's a wonderful pundit - psychologist and buddhist monk (and an all-round cool guy) whom I had the pleasure of meditating with, for a week up at Omega," she wrote. "I've also read a couple of his books, both great: 'After the Ecstasy the Laundry' and 'A Path With Heart'. He gives a short but sweet synopsis of how mindfulness meditation can make a difference in your life." This whole website, actually, is pretty interesting. Ebb & Flow is a personal videoblog that focuses on social change and issues of inner peace / outer action. If you have time, let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Lady Guru said...

thanks, Sis -
here's another nice link for a guided meditation:

http://www.meditationmovie.com/

Toni, i've always loved that picture of you (with that funny little mouse doll). i think it captures the essence of your truth... light and spirited!

rock on, sister.
luvka

TM said...

Thanks...that's Robin's movie, right? It's a good one! And that mouse doll, I remember it. Believe it or not, it's Mickey Mouse!

Nan Patience said...

I loved this video, thanks for sharing.