Tuesday, December 19, 2006

New Link

You simply MUST visit this website I've just added to favorite links! I discovered them last year around this time. I got some really cool tee shirts for my sone and his family. They have all sorts of buttons, tees, magnets, bumper stickers, etc. with hilarious and topical quotes and sayings. I just ordered a bunch of buttons to serve as inexpensive yet appropriate and fun gifts. Some of my favorite sayings: "What would Scooby do?" and "What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?" and "Humans aren't the only species on earth...we just act like it" and "Every mother is a working mother" and "Knowledge speaks but wisdon listens."(Jimi Hendrix). WAY more political and nonsensical stuff. Check it out!

2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

Yep, that's a fun link/catalogue.

Luna said...

try www.evolvefish.com

I could read that site all night.