Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm Back

Well, I guess I AM back before 2007! I just had to share this. You may have seen it; it's been getting a lot of buzz, but I found out about it when my sis, Karen, sent me hers. It's www.elfyourself.com - it's the funniest thing! You can insert a photo of yourself (and your cat and grandson, if you're like me) or anyone else into a dancing elf's face! Guaranteed to elicit roars of laughter, even if they are your own! Then you can email to all your loved ones for a good laugh on you. It especially works if you can insert a photo of you making a funny face. The dancing is so goofy, it just is too much! Have fun, and happy holidays! Again!

2 comments:

Luna said...

oooh-your site looks good, Toni-been playing with the drag and drop I guess, pretty nifty. Hope you are having good holidays.

TM said...

Yup, when I saw your redecorating, I thought they had added some new templates. I went and looked 'em over and took about a half hour. Now I see I picked the same one as YOU! Great minds...