Monday, February 19, 2007

And now, on the positive side of humanity

Okay, this seems pretty bizarre, but here is an article I ran across online about how we may be able to help people who have lost not only a digit, but even a limb. I call that amazing and wonderful. It may seem frivolous, but I'm sure it sounds like a gift from heaven to that person who has lost a finger or limb in an accident. The way they do it? Okay, I guess it's fair game for one of those debates we've been talking about...

Science Finds New Way to Regrow Fingers!

2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

Interesting, when you have a post about "the positive side of humanity," there's no comments... (well, now there's one).

TM said...

Oh, give 'em time...I'm sure someone will find something to gripe about! :) Nance...really...check out the above post and look at the vids...let me know what you think.